Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, an essential service provider in the delivery of infrastructure projects in Ireland.
My Client based in Sandyford, requires an experienced Road Maintenance Driver in their service depots to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have minimum 6 months experience in transporting, driving trucks and ideally civil/construction industry experience, however training will be provided.
Job Title; Road Maintenance Driver
- Drivers ensure the safe movement of vehicles and equipment to enable the completion of physical tasks
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Completing safety assessments
- Inspecting vehicles Mechanized Devices, or Equipment
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Ensuring the handover procedure is fully implemented and understood
- Work as part of a team and working on own initiative
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Driving licence mandatory a minimum 6 months C license driving is essential
- Full Clean license is required
- Manual handling is an advantage but training can be provided
- Traffic management experience desirable (not essential as training will be provided)
- Work Experience in civil/construction industry is desirable
- Experience in Motorway/Road Maintenance desirable
40 Hours p.w. Monday to Friday with availability for on-call outside normal office hours / days for additional work as required
- Basic €16.50 or €16.80 p/h
- 1.3 night shift premium – €21.45 or €21.84
- 1.5 OT after 40 hours per week – €24.75 or €25.20
- 1.75 for Winter/Emergency on-call – €28.88 or €29.40
- 2 OT for Sunday, on-call and BH – €33.00 or €33.60
- Subsistence €36.03 per week tax free
- €150 Summer on-call allowance per week
- €175 Winter on-call allowance per week
Please contact Anna via mail application at email@example.com or please call 086 389 6728 for more information.