Production Operatives - Goods Inwards - Limerick City €12.74
A vacancy has arisen within a Limerick Warehouse for a day’s role Monday-Friday inclusive Operative position. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible order picking, Goods Inwards duties, housekeeping and replenishment. Key responsibilities will include ensuring orders are picked accurately, high level of housekeeping is maintained, and training is completed as per GDP Standards. This is a full-time position, 5 days a week, within the core hours of 7:30am-3:15pm / 8:30am - 4:15pm
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Orders to be picked in a timely manner for all deliveries as per route departure.
· Escalate issues to the warehouse Manager if queries cannot be solved.
· Ensure there is adherence to all SOP’s and GDPs associated with area procedures.
· Participate in ongoing projects to increase the efficiency of the warehouse.
· Ensure that all replenishments are executed in a timely fashion.
· Ensure highest standards of housekeeping are in place and appropriate logs are signed off.
· Ensure full compliance with Health & Safety and Quality regulations.
· Play lead role in the creation of an environment of continuous improvement, customer service excellence and the development of effective and focused team.
· Goods communications skills both written and oral.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure in a team environment.
· Ability to work on own initiative and work towards deadlines.
· Ability to work flexible hours as the job demands.
· Attention to detail and good follow through with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong focus on customer needs and customer service. Awareness of Health & safety and GDP requirements.
· Ability to adapt to environment and system changes should it be required.
· Forklift and PPT an advantage but not essential.
· Valid Manual Handling (Can be Provided)
· Safety Shoes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €12.74 per hour
Work Location: In person