Assist in the day to day management activities for the warehouse, adhering to GMP / regulatory guidelines
Manufacturing, Packing, Cleaning and Operations activities required to meet manufacturing schedules & commitments.
Partner with support staff/functions i.e., Engineering, Maintenance, Facilities, Quality, Scheduling & Warehouse to resolve issues.
Execute detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures and complete required documentation relating to business and regulatory requirements.
Work with all site functions on new product introduction, developing pilot lines, introducing new manufacturing equipment and developing related SOP’s and forms.
Flexibility is required to support shift work. 24/5 & 24/7
Our Client based in Cashel Co. Tipperary are growing their team and currently have opportunities for Process Operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and expanding production team, to grow & develop in an cGMP/cGDP environment and participate in continuous improvement activities to sustain and support lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience preferably in the Pharma/Medical Device industry
- Minimum of NFQ Level 5 Qualification.
- Familiar with the requirements of a regulated warehouse setting
- Diligent with an eye for detail, accurate data entry and documentation skills
- Demonstrates a flexible approach and a “can do” attitude
Shift allowance, OT, Pension & Healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person