Flexsource are currently recruiting for a Night Manager in Cork Midleton.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Night Manager will have the overall responsibility for the hotel during night hours, ensuring that the highest level of guest service is given at all times, paying particular attention to conference/function business and all public areas.
•Manage the night shift in the department ensuring that the department is rostered appropriately and that all employees carry out the duties assigned to them
• Serve as the Duty Manager for the property during the night period;
• Ensure the hotel is prepared in advance of each shift
• Responsible for the smooth running of the Hotel
• Liaise with front office regarding all aspects of client’s requirements
• Ensure the safety of all our guests throughout the night, by completing the safety checks and night audits competently
• Ensure meeting rooms are properly set up, broken down and reset according to the weekly function sheets
• Resolve customer complaints promptly
• Delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources
• Assist in creating and inputting the weekly roster into time management system, considering the business demand.
• Stay current with relevant legislation regarding service of food and alcohol
• Communicate our services and facilities to guests as required
• Be aware and ensure compliance with all company policy’s regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security
• Work in conjunction with the General Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and overall Business
1+ years Required
If you would like to know more Reach out to me Directly ay Dillon.email@example.com