Flexsource are currently recruiting for a number of Electric Vehicle Motor Technicians for full time, permanent positions based in Dublin and surrounding areas.
Successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and servicing hybrid and electric vehicles.
• Servicing vehicles to the manufacturers’ specifications and guidelines
• Diagnosing, testing, and repairing faults using the latest technologies
• Working with the team performing and reporting on vehicle health checks
• Reporting to the Workshop supervisor
• Liaising with the service desk to communicate requirements, additional parts and repairs on customer vehicles
• Working as part of a team, supporting the training of apprentices, and helping colleagues
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a motor technician/mechanic, specifically working on Electric Vehicles
• Ability to diagnose, test and repair faults using the latest technology
• Great attention to details
• Completing documentation
• Fluent written & spoken English
• Full, valid, clean driving licence
• Knowledge and understanding of health and safety practices in the industry