Flexsource are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Clerk for IKEA warehouse in Dublin 24.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a number of years’ experience in Warehousing and Administration.
Salary: €34,000 – €40,000 DOE
Duties and responsibilities:
• Reporting to Stock & Systems Manager
• Develop strong understanding of Wincanton site operations to achieve the agreed supply chain requirements.
• Effectively plan all volume, both inbound and outbound, in conjunction with operational availability.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to make on-site decisions by managing order flow through WMS Systems.
• Ensure that all drivers are fully aware of the site rules and regulations and maintain these throughout their time on site.
• Collect, file, and distribute operational data accurately in the forms of reports and on-site displays.
• Ensure that all outbound dispatch loads are verified for accuracy at point of sealing.
• Take an active part in the development of operational processes.
• Comply with Health & Safety procedures and ensure a safe working environment for self and others.
Days and hours of work:
Shifts 5 over 7 days with flexibility to work additional hours if necessary, You will be rostered either a fixed AM or fixed PM shift.
• 06:00am – 02:00pm
• 02:00pm – 10:00pm
Experience, skills, and attributes:
• Proficient in English language both verbal & written with strong communication skills
• Be flexible and respond positively and reliably to internal and external customer requests.
• Experience of warehouse management systems within a distribution operation (SAP or similar).
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office to be able to produce spreadsheets and databases.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels.
• Comfortable working in a pressurized environment and tight deadlines.
Please click on the following link www.flexsource.ie to register with Flexsource. If you feel this job is for you, please email your CV to Dorina.Bologan@flexsource.ie.