Flexsource is currently recruiting for a new Transport Supervisor role for one of our clients, a Data and waste management company based in South County Dublin.
The right candidate will be responsible for the daily management of an operational unit within the company, leading and motivating staff to achieve key organisational objectives by delivering on customer requirements in a safe and efficient manner, whilst promoting a positive working environment. Duties will include directing and coordinating activities within the operational unit as well as supervisory management, record management and risk analysis.
- Responsibility for a team of up to twenty people
- Ensure that all deliveries are checked in and recorded accurately
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Legislation and contribute to Health & Safety meetings.
- Ensure all areas of warehouse and yard are kept in a safe and tidy condition at all times.
- The control of costs within annual budgets.
- Produce required reports, weekly & monthly
- Any other duties as and when required
- Qualification in Management and or degree in related discipline would be desirable
- 2 years’ relevant experience in the management of a people
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fork truck License
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 16:00