Flexsource are currently recruiting a Senior Technical Operative for full time, permanent position for our client based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. You will be responsible for manual repairs and maintenance to vending machines.
- Plan, allocate and manage resources using standard work principles, ensuring short term and long-term targets are met on time
- Identifying and co-implementing efficiencies in the department. Continual review and update of current procedures and aligning on new procedures with new scope
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture
- Be a role model of company ethos and culture and reinforcing as appropriate
- Lead employees and ensure performance of tasks in accordance with company protocol
- Lead new hire training based off company on-boarding and training program
- Continual review of individual team member performance
- Provide excellent written and verbal communications to direct management and to senior stakeholders across the organization
- Lead specific projects and act as primary POC between team and customers. Engaging with key customers and providing project updates to both management and customers in a timely and effect manner.
- Listen to team members feedback and assist with resolving any issues.
Skills and Experience:
- People leadership experience coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical experience, working in a technical role for at least a 12-month period
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and results driven
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Previous experience in problem solving & decision-making techniques
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday
- 08.00 – 17.00
Rates of Pay:
- From €18 p/h
- €1k quarterly bonus based on performance and KPI