Job Summary: The Production Operator as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
· Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Responsible for completing DHRS accordance with the GMP guidelines.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within a team environment, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, training and providing colleague training in new processes.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
· Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with documented procedures.
· Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
· Maintain the designated place of work in a clean, tidy and safe condition at all times and ensure all housekeeping requirements are met.
· Effectively control WIP inventory in the work cell
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent
· Right to work in Ireland
· Must be over 18 years old.
· Previous experience in a similar role within a medical device Company is an distinct advantage.
· Strong attention to detail is essential.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability and experience working shift hours is an advantage.
· Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
· Computer literacy would be an advantage.
· Excellent time and attendance record.
· Mechanical skills aptitude
· Flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements.
· Full training will be provided to the successful candidate