Flexsource is currently recruiting for a Pest Control Technician based in South Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To operate a designated Pest Control vehicle
- To operate appropriate apparatus and equipment for Pest Control treatments
- To carry out such treatments in a safe manner following recognised Health and Safety procedures
- To record relevant information on each treatment.
- To participate in any training course that may be identified to provide a modern, effective Pest Control Service with an emphasis on quality control and customer focus. All successful candidates may be required to attend training courses at other locations. To be located at such a centre as may be approved by the Principal Environmental Health Officer with responsibility for the Pest Control Service.
- To report to and be guided by Supervisor.
- Flexibility in all areas of Pest Control Service.
- To deputise in the absence of Supervisor as required.
- To assist in the training of new employees in pest control duties as required
Required skills and experience:
1 year experience working in a pest control service
Full clean, current Class B driver’s licence to include driving of work vehicles
Professional Knowledge and Experience
Communications and Interpersonal Skills
Motivation and Openness to Learning
Team Working and Initiative
Commitment to a Quality Service
The hrs of work are 39 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Annual leave is 23 days per year