Flexsource are Currently recruiting a Maintenance Section Leader for our Client in the Mitchelstown Region.
Your responsibilities will span a wide spectrum, from managing contractors on site, to leading your
own maintenance team to maintain the many facets of the Regional Distribution Centre. This will
involve exceptional leadership and collaboration to ensure the upkeep of the external landscaping,
building integrity, compliance with all legislation and health & safety regulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Training / development of employees in their area of responsibility.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in
their area of responsibility.
• Carries out Health and Safety checks on a regular basis.
• Supervises the performance of contractors working on site.
• Reports and repairs defects.
• Is a registered key holder with responsibility to attend alarm callouts.
• Controls the documentation with regards to the safe use of all equipment.
• Is responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the vehicle wash and fuel area.
• Inspection and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical installations in the regional
distribution centre according to health and safety requirements.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
• Excellent organizational skills, strong management, and leadership skills.
• Ability to work, make decisions and give direction under pressure.
• Awareness of stakeholders and department requirements and impacts on their operational
• Excellent working knowledge and understanding of facilities systems, BMS Systems, HVAC
Systems, Electrical & Mechanical plant services, Emergency Systems.
• Competitive salary of €54,900 per annum
• 45 hours per week - 5 days per week, including requirements to work weekends.
• 5 weeks annual leave per annum
If you would like more information or a confidential Chat please email Dillon.email@example.com or call 087 356 5250 .