Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting experienced Warehouse Operatives for our Client based in Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
My client is an Online Retail Distribution company based in Rathcoole. They are currently looking to add a motivated and enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives to their busy Warehouse Team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced company, have picking/packing experience and be flexible with working days and times.
Title; Warehouse Operative
- Intake and put away of goods
- Print off pick sheet, pick items as per pick sheet from allocated aisles
- Picking products such as clothing, shoes and fashion accessories
- Loading picked goods into carts and bringing them to packing stations
- Scanning picked goods into system and printing off appropriate labels
- Packing clothing neatly into packaging and putting correct label onto correct packaging
- Ensuring that items are picked/packed accurately and moved to dispatch location, ready for courier collection
- Reaching pick/pack rates set out by management, always trying to exceed KPIs
- Working as part of a team but also on own initiative
- Liaising with Management and other team members
- Following direction of Management and undertake all other tasks as reasonably as requested by management
- Previous experience with picking/packing in a Warehouse environment
- Flexibility with shift hours
- Ability to work with others and follow direction
- Be enthusiastic, eager and self-motivated, have a good work ethic
- Good written and communicative English is required
- Manual Handling certificate is desirable
- Punctuality, attendance and appearance at work
- Maintain Health & Safety in the workplace
- Teamwork and multi-skilled to support all departments
- Support the Management Team with any other duties
Hours and Times;
7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am
4 days working, 4 days off
Monday – Sunday (4 consecutive days)
Basic - €12.56 per hour
Night shift - €13.83 per hour
Sunday - €14.44 daily hours, €15.71 night hours
Please note; this is an immediate start, you must be available straight away and for full time (40 hours and above).
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to Dragan.Pupavac@flexsource.ie – please apply online.