Flexsource are currently seeking a General Retail Manager for our Client based in Little Island Co, Cork
This flagship store is a high-turnover establishment and seeks an individual who is accustomed to a fast-paced environment.
The ideal General Manager will leverage their innovative attitude and extensive knowledge of the field to introduce fresh ideas that increase revenue streams and achieve the set KPIs. The ideal candidate will also be capable of leading the team to provide the best customer service to clientele
Responsibilities for this General Retail Manager role :
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations of a bustling store.
• Achieving KPIs and targets set by senior management.
• Collaborating with department managers to maintain the highest store standards and drive sales throughout the entire store.
• Providing training, mentoring, and development opportunities for staff members.
• Exploring innovative approaches to boost sales and reduce costs in-store.
• Managing merchandising and promotional changeovers within the store.
• Overseeing cash management procedures.
• Supervising order receiving and stock control processes.
• Ensuring that your management team is effective, well-organized, and successful in their respective departments.
• Upholding a strong brand image by serving as a solid mentor and setting an example in your role as General Retail Manager
• Previous experience as a Store Manager in a busy retail environment.
• Strong people management and delegation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of the retail industry.
• Ability to drive sales and meet all KPI targets.
Please email Dillon.Coakley@flexsource.ie or call 085 356 5250 for more information or a Confidential Chat.