Field Service Engineer – Laboratory & Hospital Equipment
Cpl are partnering with our client partner who are suppliers of Laboratory Analysing equipment to the Irish Laboratory, Hospital, Medical and Healthcare markets.
Established in 1998, they have grown to a team of 70+ based out of Dublin and with a portfolio of clients and customers nationwide, the business is continuing to grow, and they are now looking to hire in a Field Service Engineer for the Dublin and wider Leinster region.
The company’s product portfolio covers a wide range of Diagnostic including Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, Haematology, Microbiology, Autoimmune Serology and recently the introduction of Real Time Molecular Diagnostics. Other product portfolio's include Blood Collection Systems, POC, Laboratory Automation, Liquid handling Consumables, Healthcare IT Systems and Laboratory consumables.
They also offer accredited calibration and testing service in the areas of Temperature Controlled Enclosures, Controlled Environments e.g., Biological Safety Cabinets and Pipette Calibration
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager for Ireland, your primary key accountabilities and responsibilities will include the following.
• You will provide a complete level of service to your customers on-site to include, commissioning, fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating, and validating all Equipment and Applications within the business Portfolio.
• Ensure that all equipment and products are left in a safe manner for customers to use.
Always strive to deliver Service Excellence and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain all records and appropriate paperwork regarding client installations and work carried out.
Create Service Reports for customer signature and complete all Company required paperwork on time.
• Adhere to safety and health regulations and obligations, together with all Company Policies and Procedures with reference to ISO Quality Procedures, e.g., Work Instructions and Method Statements incorporating Risk Assessments.
• Carry and maintain an up-to-date stock of spare parts and consumables in the Company vehicle and maintain this stock and equipment in good order.
• Maximize revenue opportunities by identifying revenue opportunities on-site and by informing the Company of new site developments.
• Proactively work with the Service Business Manager for the success of the Service Business Department, communicating customer feedback, sales, and training opportunities to the Service Business Manager.
• Comply with Departmental changes implemented to improve the operations of the Service Department.
• Review technical documentation and write technical reports accurately.
• Attend training courses when required and acquire a good working knowledge of the Company's Equipment and Applications.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours to cope with urgent situations and an unexpected workload as well as a willingness to undertake the additional duties which may be required from time to time by the Company to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Service Department.
Additional Information & Requirements
-This role is a field service role that requires the Field Service Engineer to work unsupervised on customer sites primarily in Leinster, Kildare/Dublin etc.
-The Field Service Engineer must demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Field Service Engineer delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that work is always completed in a professional and competent manner.
-The Field Service Engineer takes Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility for the role and you will be the face of the company, and this gives you the opportunity to build excellent relationships with your customers and to further develop the brand and grow the business.
-The Field Service Engineer takes an active interest in the success of the Company and is a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
-The Field Service Engineer is punctual, motivated and an organized self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
-The Field Service Engineer demonstrates a positive approach to work and can work well unsupervised on their own initiative and as part of a team.
-This Job Description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
To be consider for this role, you will need to hold a relevant 3rd level qualification in Electronics, Mechatronics, or other Electrical Related 3rd level.
If you are interested in this excellent full-time perm job opportunity working with the market leading company and one with a very strong client portfolio and with a very solid long-term strategy, then please send me your CV to email@example.com
I’ll review the CV and reply to you within 48 hours.
Please note that to be consider for this role you must A- hold a full clean driving licence and B- you need to be available and eligible for full time employment here in Ireland without any visa or work permit restrictions.