Flexsource are currently recruiting for a Fashion Manager for our Client in Limerick City.
Your Responsibilities as a Fashion Manager
- Assist your Store Manager in the management and development of an efficient sales team to maximize sales within the Store to meet weekly and monthly sales targets.
- To achieve maximum profitability for the Store and the Company by promoting sales and controlling costs with a view to achieving maximum gross margin.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of and adhere to all Company Procedures and Health & Safety Procedures.
- To actively promote the Company’s quality standards with particular emphasis on service excellence
- Providing strong leadership through good communication and team spirit and ensuring staff are highly motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Support Store Manager to ensure that all staff provide a very high standard of service and after sale service to their customers.
· Deal promptly and efficiently with customer complaints.
· Support Store Manager with weekly rotas so you always have adequate cover in all areas of the shop.
- Maintain an extremely attractive Window Display in addition to a very high standard of instore merchandising in accordance with the Merchandising Guidelines
- Ensuring Stockrooms are maintained to the highest Health & Safety Standards, kept neat, tidy, and well organized while maintaining adequate stock levels to meet the demand.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the till system and ensure that the correct procedures for this system are implemented by staff.
- Ensure daily/weekly cash management procedures are completed by you and your team in a timely manner.
- Ensure all procedures in relation to opening and closing the store are adhered to by you and the team.
- Support the Store Manager in complying that all administrative work in relation to Goods Inwards, POS audit, Stock Management, Health & Safety and HR procedures are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
· Support Store Manager on ensuring all staff are fully trained and that duties are delegated to increase the efficient organization of the Store and to motivate and involve staff and to encourage the interchange of ideas.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
Minimum of 1-2 years management experience in a fashion background
Confident supervising a large team
Full training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent