Warehouse Operative - Ballina, Co. Mayo
Evening Shift/Sunday Morning Shift
A vacancy has arisen within a Ballina Warehouse for an evening shift/Sunday morning shift
Warehouse Operative position. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible
for UDW order picking, housekeeping and replenishment. Key responsibilities will include ensuring orders are picked
accurately, high level of housekeeping is maintained, and training is completed as per GDP Standards. This is a fulltime
position, 5 days a week, within the core hours of
• 16:30pm to 00.30am Monday to Friday
• 09.00am to 17.00pm Sunday
• Saturdays off plus a rolling day weekly e.g., Week 1 – Monday, Week 2- Tuesday
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible and will be required to work early mornings and weekends
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Orders to be picked in a timely manner for all deliveries as per route departure
• Escalate issues to the warehouse Manager if queries cannot be solved.
• Ensure there is adherence to all SOP’s and GDP’s associated with area procedures.
• Participate in ongoing projects to increase the efficiency of the warehouse
• Ensure that all replenishments are executed in a timely fashion
• Ensure highest standards of housekeeping are in place and appropriate logs are signed off
• Ensure full compliance with Health & Safety and Quality regulations.
• Play lead role in the creation of an environment of continuous improvement, customer service excellence and
the development of effective and focused team.
• Goods communications skills both written and oral.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure in a team environment
• Ability to work on own initiative and work towards deadlines
• Ability to work flexible hours as the job demands
• Attention to detail and good follow through with a high level of accuracy
• Strong focus on customer needs and customer service. Awareness of Health & safety and GDP requirements.
• Ability to adapt to environment and system changes