Equipment Engineers (Electronic or Automation) x 4 - Kildare
Cpl are once again retained as the exclusive recruitment partner with our client who are an exciting new Japanese-owned start-up that supplies and installs high-level electronic process and vision systems equipment for a key account in Semi-Conductor Manufacturing in North Kildare.
The company themselves are a new long-term partner and equipment supplier for an expansion plan to the largest Semi-Conductor manufacturing facility in the EU.
As the new build nears completion, the facility is now at install and qualifications of its new plant and equipment, we are supporting our client as they look to hire in 4 x Degree Qualified Electronic Engineering professionals for join the team of “Site Based Field Service Engineers”.
These are full time employment contracts with an exciting and dynamic start-up operation but with the added security of a long-term service contract with the world leader in Semi-Conductor manufacturing.
You will be joining a new, dynamic, and exciting team of Degree and master’s qualified electronic and or automation engineering professionals.
The roles are all based in the client site in North Kildare but can also require travel to the USA, Japan and or Germany for additional equipment training as required.
As an Electronic Field based Engineer, your role will comprise the following -
You will be required to supply, maintain, repair, and install various kinds of Electronic Assembly Equipment across the site’s facility. You will also be responsible for providing engineering support and activities across the facility wherein you will have to troubleshoot more complicated products and problems.
• You will be working on-site and determining problems by responding accordingly.
• You are going to provide over-the-phone consultation and advice and respond to emergencies.
• You will perform preventative maintenance on Company products.
• You are expected to establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
• Inspecting and evaluating the usage of Company products and providing training in maintenance of these products.
• You will be supporting and providing on Company’s products when required.
• You will liaise with the applications programmer when changing applications.
• You will be looking into market needs for the Company’s Product.
• One of your duties is to submit application reports, service reports, weekly reports, and expense reports to management promptly.
• You must support sales activities while establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the team and various contractors across the facility.
• You are expected to participate in sales meetings as required.
• You will be able to provide training to other engineers on the team as needed.
• You must effectively communicate with the engineers in the Japanese headquarters’, regarding the product applications and technical issues.
Skills and Requirements:
• You must be degree qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Automation etc...
• You should have previous work experience in a similar position or if you are at graduate level then a keen interest in a career in electronics is essential.
• Strong technical product knowledge and customer service experience would be advantageous.
• Strong Time Management and Decision-Making skills.
• Exceptional listening & understanding to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Tools, Equipment, Work Environment.
• Use of extremely high precision equipment, electronic diagnostic equipment, test fixtures equipment will be part of your daily routine.
· You will be a part of a team of high performing engineers who will be installing and pre-qualifying and validating an array of extremely complex and high spec vision and equipment inspection systems for semi-conductor manufacturing
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
• Must be able to occasionally travel to the US, Japan, or Germany for product training.
If you are interested in this excellent full-time permanent job opportunity and you want to join a team of high performing Electronic Engineers, if you want a challenging and rewarding career in what is essentially a new start-up programme then please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will review your CV and reply to you in confidence within 24 hours.
Please note, if you are an applicant from outside the EU, you must be eligible for employment in Ireland and holding the relevant and necessary work permit. Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available in the role.