Manufacturing site in Kerry is currently looking for experienced electricians to join their team.
Key Elements of the Role Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
• Cabling, cable sizing, cable laying and connections
• Testing and commissioning
• Working as part of a team and also on your own initiative
• Training of apprentices and colleagues
• Adhering to quality control standards and displaying strong attention to detail
• May include travel abroad to installation sites
• Diagnose faults in systems and carry out repairs to required standards
• Carry out detailed root cause analysis on breakdowns to implement corrective repairs and future preventative action
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance and testing
• Use own initiative, knowledge, and experience.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience:
• A qualified electrician with experience in large industrial installations.
• Ability to read electrical drawings is essential.
• Experience in Testing and Inspection, networking and communications would be an advantage.
• A high level of Safe Working Practices & Awareness.
• Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
• Ability to work in a demanding environment with logical approach to problem solving.
• Competent in Microsoft Technologies
• Basic knowledge, pneumatic and hydraulic systems preferrable.
Hourly rate: 21.66 € + 25% Shift Premium
AM Shift: 6:30-15:00pm Mon- Thursday and 6:30 -12:00 Friday
PM Shift:15:00pm-11:30pm Mon- Thursday and 12:00-18:30pm Friday