Deputy Logistics & Warehouse Manager required to lead a team of staff working in either Goods-In, picking or Transport. You will have the responsibility of making sure all deliveries are out on schedule and accurate.
Keeping over 220 stores across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of their regional distribution centres, matching supply and demand 24/7, with goods of all kinds flowing in and out of the facility
- Lead a team of Warehouse Operatives in our Goods In, Selections or Transport departments ensuring stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Deliver a performance orientated and motivating work environment for all employees
- Participate in operational activities and demonstrate strong leadership skills through leading by example
- Management and development of key performance indicators
- Engagement and interaction with multiple IT systems which form the basis of key logistics processes within our Regional Distribution Centres
- Complete regular quality control checks and product rotation according to company guidelines
- Coordination of on the job training for all Warehouse Operatives and other trainees in order to develop employees and enable them to work proactively
- Development and maintenance of the team work schedules and annual leave planning
- Possess drive and ambition of the highest level
- A results orientated management style with a desire to succeed
- Have the confidence to manage relationships and motivate employees around you
- The ability to lead a team and demonstrate the skills required to inspire others
- A clear results driven work record, with a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise deadlines
- Possess strong organisation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable work style
- Adept at managing people, controlling costs and demonstrating a hands-on approach to ensure success
Their regional distribution centre operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they require staff to cover both day and night shifts.
Your shift pattern will be 5 days out of 7 (including weekends and bank holidays).