Flexsource are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie for our client based in Stillorgan
Our Client is a multinational hotel chain, who is looking to expand their current workforce within their location in Stillorgan.
- To assist in the rostering and staffing arrangements.
- To ensure consistency of product delivery and presentation.
- Attention to portion, cost and waste control.
- To assist the Executive Chef/Sous Chef with the supervision of the kitchen in their absence.
- Ability to lead a team of chefs.
- Assisting in the management of kitchen HACCP.
- To be aware of all food/menu requirements on a daily/weekly basis throughout the Hotel.
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the department.
- A warm welcome and a positive Yes, I Can! attitude.
- Have a good attention to detail
- A passion for food, creativity and flair, individuality is welcomed.
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality food.
- Be willing to learn and develop themselves.
- Work well in a busy environment
- Have the ability to work efficiently
- Be flexible in terms of work shifts.
Shift: 40+ hours per week
Salary: €31k +DOE