Flexsource are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie for our client based in Stillorgan
Our Client is a multinational hotel chain, who is looking to expand their current workforce within their location in Stillorgan.
· To assist in the rostering and staffing arrangements.
· To ensure consistency of product delivery and presentation.
· Attention to portion, cost and waste control.
· To assist the Executive Chef/Sous Chef with the supervision of the kitchen in their absence.
· Ability to lead a team of chefs.
· Assisting in the management of kitchen HACCP.
· To be aware of all food/menu requirements on a daily/weekly basis throughout the Hotel.
· Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the department.
· A warm welcome and a positive Yes, I Can! attitude.
· Have a good attention to detail
· A passion for food, creativity and flair, individuality is welcomed.
· A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality food.
· Be willing to learn and develop themselves.
· Work well in a busy environment
· Have the ability to work efficiently
· Be flexible in terms of work shifts.
Shift: 40+ hours per week
Salary: €31k +DOE