Flexsource is currently recruiting for one of our clients, who is a provider of Breakdown and Mechanical services.
The right candidate will be responsible for the safe repair or recovery of vehicles after roadside breakdown in the Dublin area.
- Drive a recovery vehicle to attend to breakdowns and accidents
- Assist stranded motorists by towing their vehicles to the garage or destination
- Conduct vehicle inspections and light repairs
- Ensure the safe loading, transportation, and unloading of vehicles while adhering to traffic rules and regulations
- Maintain accurate records of all recovery operations, including mileage, fuel consumption, and services rendered
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders to provide timely updates and resolve issues
- Full C Driving License essential
- Digital tachograph card
- CPC Card PLUS New CPC Module Updated
- Experience in towing or recovery services preferred, but not required
- Qualified motor vehicle technician / Mechanic essential
- Monday to Friday and one Saturday every 4th week
- 8-10 hours between 08:00-20:00 or 09:00-18:00 on Saturday
- Base salary from €42k + bonus D.O.E